Privacy & Security Notice
GoArmyAdvocates.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore, your use and implementation of the information and information request forms included in this website are covered under the following guidelines.
1. The United States Army Advocates website (GoArmyAdvocates.com) is provided as a public service by the United States Army Marketing and Research Group (AMRG) and the Department of the Army. GoArmyAdvocates content and data is the property of the United States Army residing on a leased server. This site is governed, maintained and monitored for security in accordance with existing DoD and United States Army regulations and guidance regarding safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information. No third party has usage rights to data contained on this site or registration data.
2. Information presented in text on the GoArmyAdvocates website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of media such as photographs, videos and music requires permission and remain the property of the United States Army or copyright owner and may not be reproduced except by permission.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government-contracted web hosting service uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government-contracted web hosting service employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations or authorized United States Army Messaging/Quality Assurance/Propriety matters, no other attempts are made to contact individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Security Policy Notice
The United States Army Marketing and Research Group reserves the right to record all activity on the website which it sponsors and maintains. The raw information gathered in these sessions may be analyzed as part of the Army’s continuing effort to provide the best Army social networking services to the Army community. Raw data logs are used for no other purpose and are scheduled for regular destruction.
Identification of Sponsor
This website is sponsored by the United States Army.